CD-ROM. Innovations Elementary. Examview Heinle/Cengage Learn
"Innovations" is a new general English course for classes looking for new material with a fresh approach. Based on a language-rich, lexical/grammatical syllabus, it starts from the kinds of natural conversations that learners want to have.
- Presents and practise vocabulary, collocations, fixed expressions and more idiomatic language.
- Motivates learners by presenting interesting and unusual texts.
- Emphasizes sound-chunking and oral fluency.
- Covers productive and receptive pronunciation work.
- Includes in-built learner-training pages that offer tips and advice.
- Teaches many aspects of grammar and spoken language not found in other coursebooks.