Business Goals is a two-level course in communicative English for students learning English for business purposes.
Business Goals 1 aims to give elementary students the language and confidence to use
English in a wide range of business and social situations.
The carefully graded syllabus introduces functional language, vocabulary and grammar in manageable amounts through realistic business situations. Learners are provided with many opportunities for communicative spoken
With a focus on listening and speaking. Business Goals will help build confidence in using English in areas such as telephoning, ordering, making reservations, making conversation and dealing with problems in business.
• emphasis on useful language in realistic business situations
• realistic and motivating communicative activities
• language and vocabulary files providing language support, both reference and practice
• culture focus introducing students to business and social customs around the world
• plenty of listening material with a wide range of accents
• regular review sections to aid recycling of new language
and motivating activities.